It's a busy month! AIRAC 1911 was effective 10/10/19.
- More ZLA sector changes. See MK's post.
- VOR Frequency Changes
- The frequency for SXC VOR is now 114.15, changed from 111.4. Of course the scenery will continue use the old frequency for some time, so expect some confusion here and be prepared to explain the change to pilots.
- Taxiway P is now taxiway J. Why, you ask? Because. https://aeronav.faa.gov/d-tpp/1911/comp ... ad_cmp.pdf
- The DARRK3 departure is upnumbered to remove the note about RIZIN being ATC-assigned only, except during late-night ops when it should have been filed in lieu of the LADYJ.
- The SUMMR2 departure is upnumbered to add the note that was removed from the DARRK.
- The STAYY3 departure is upnumbered to remove a note about vectoring and add a note stating that the procedure is now ATC-assigned only.
- The ALTTA9 arrival into KFAT is upnumbered.
- The PEBB1 arrival into KMRY is deleted and will be removed from the LOA in short order.
But wait, there's more! Actually no, there isn't... As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome.