AIRAC 1907 was effective 6/20/19.
- Taxiway N north of runway 25R was renamed to B8. Taxiway H8 was renamed to H7. I suppose I should update the labels in the sector file.
- The DOWNE4 arrival is no more. If you've never heard of it, that's because it's a non-RNAV, late-night, opposite-direction arrival no one uses. Rest in pieces.
- The SHIVE1 arrival is also deleted.
- The ZUUMA3 (east ops and late-night from the north) is upnumbered to fix typographical errors and update a lost comms procedure.
- I'm not sure when it happened, but the GRNPA2 arrival is officially gone.
- The PLZZA2 departure is upnumbered. It is now authorized for turboprops in addition to piston aircraft, except on the LHS transition.
- The STAYY2 departure is upnumbered to add a note that aircraft may be vectored to DANAH or STAYY.
- The HITOP1 arrival is no more.
- The VOR OR GPS-A approach has been replaced with the VOR OR TACAN-A.
- The runway has experienced some shrinkage and is now one foot shorter.
Facility File Updates
- Sector file updated to AIRAC 1907.
- KLAX taxiway names updated in sector and LAX ASDE-X files.
- Fixed a misspelling in the SCT and ZLA POF files.
- Made some changes to the general aliases. Rather than detail all the changes, I've revamped the alias guide in the STM and added a new page for them, which you can find here: https://laartcc.org/stm/general-aliases. I plan to make some adjustments to the aliases, one section at a time, to make them a bit easier to use and remember.
As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome.