AIRAC 1808 is effective 7/19/18. Here are the changes to our airspace:
- TEC Routes
- TEC routes are being updated. The fourth character in the route designation is now P instead of N, e.g. SANP1. Changes are summarized in the post below.
- The ANJLL4 is upnumbered with minor changes, including a note that the last segment from BOYEL to CRCUS is for aircraft landing 25L.
- The BOGET2 is upnumbered with a crossing restriction change at ROPEZ and the addition of a few fixes in the transition segments.
- The LEENA7 is upnumbered to remove the FLW, FIM, and PYE transitions, which I'm sure were super popular and will be missed.
- The FIXIT5 is deleted. So it goes.
- The SEBBY3 is upnumbered to remove the note about the (now old) LOOP departure and fix a typo about the heading off the south complex.
- The DSNEE4 is upnumbered to update the KLGB runway numbers.
- The ANAHM1 is upnumbered with minor changes, including removing some airways from the diagram.
- The HAWWC3 is upnumbered with non-substantive changes.
- The HHERO3 is upnumbered to add a slight curve to the IKAYE transition. The BRDYY fix is replaced with FAYHE.
- The FRITR2 is upnumbered. Formerly it was a turbojet-only departure, now it's a non-turbojet-only departure.
- The TOPMM4 is upnumbered to update the KLGB runway numbers and add a 250 kt. speed restriction that everyone will certainly abide by.
- The ZOOMM2 is upnumbered to update the KLGB runway numbers.
- The JANNY5 is upnumbered to add a few fixes to the transition segments.
- Minor Airports
- The GUERA2 arrival into KOXR and KNTD is upnumbered to split it into two pages, add crossing restrictions to the final fixes, and add a few fixes to the transition segments.
- The NDB 22L approach to KSLI is deleted. Bummer.
Sector file updates will drop on Thursday.