Notice The ZLA Forums are discontinued and kept in a locked state for archival purposes. New accounts, posts, and replies cannot be created, but you may sign into your existing account if you wish.
Bill Denny

I'm Back!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 am

Hey everyone,

For those who remember me, I just got back from Marine Corps boot camp today. I'm sad to find out I forgot to set up a LOA before I left and am no longer on the ATC roster, oh well...

I don't have much time at the moment to say much though, plenty of post-boot camp duties to attend to. David, shoot me a PM about SoCal Airways. The site doesn't seem to have much activity, let me know what I've missed.

Otherwise, I'll talk to yall more later.

Bil
Bill "DY" Denny
N690GK!!

Ian Elchitz
Retired ATM - FAB Member

Re: I'm Back!

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi Bill,

You are still a member of ZLA - you have merely gone inactive due to 60 days of inactivity. You don't lose your initials and get removed from the official ZLA roster until 120 days of inactivity.

To be reactivated all you need to do is follow the instructions that came on the standard automated inactivity notice (contact the ZLA ATM).

Welcome back and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Ian.
Our records indicate that you have not controlled at any ZLA position within the last 60 days. You are also not on record as having requested a Leave of Absence. As noted in our General Requirements and Removal SOPs, failure to log at least 30 minutes actively controlling within a 60-day period is grounds for removal from the Crew Roster of active controllers at the ZLA website.

If you would like to return to ZLA, contact the Facility Chief ([email protected]), who will return you to active status. Alternatively, if you are not able to control again immediately but would like to do so eventually, contact the Facility Chief to arrange a Leave of Absence.

If we do not hear from you within 60 days, you will be removed from the official ZLA roster administered by VATUSA, and will need to fill out an ARTCC transfer form as well as undergo recurrency testing before returning to ZLA. If at all possible, please contact the Facility Chief right away to avoid these hassles.

We look forward to your return to the scopes.

Regards,

ZLA ATM
Ian Elchitz

Richard Gerrish

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Congrats and welcome back
Rich Gerrish
Developer, STM Applications Group
Where are we today?

Bill Denny

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:19 pm

Good news!

I must of deleted that e-mail by mistake when I cleaned out my overstuffed inbox.
I'm going to have to set up that LOA anyways, I'm back for a week then off to MCT for another month. Soonest I will be able to regularly be online is when I go to my MOS school after that.
Bill "DY" Denny
N690GK!!

David Brewer

Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:52 am

Heh, I've gotten that e-mail. At least 3 times. =\

*wave*

PM sent on SoCal's boards, Bill.

Hey SX, Mick, Wayne, RC, SY, et al: how goes things? Swing on by too!
N22DB

Return to “ZLA VFR Flying Club”