Notice The ZLA Forums are discontinued and kept in a locked state for archival purposes. New accounts, posts, and replies cannot be created, but you may sign into your existing account if you wish.
Mick Peters

Re: FSEconomy Users

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:52 pm

bill,
Excellent. Thanks. I'm just getting FSE set up so I'll ping you over on the other forums shortly.

Cameron Negrete

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:13 pm

renting outta my class here, but KTVL is a goldmine for the C208. You can just make trips down the owens valley stop at airports. Im going to milk this baby when the weather improves.
TC:"What is empire?"
RT:"Its that thing in Star Wars."

Bill Denny

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:09 pm

*EDIT*
Bill "DY" Denny
N690GK!!

David Brewer

Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:34 pm

All questions regarding SoCal Airways, the "un-official" FS Economy group for ZLA should be directed to our own forums from this point forward.

Please visit us at:
http://www.socalairways.proboards.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For more information on FS Economy, please visit their site:
http://fseconomy.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and their forums:
http://www.fseforums.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Account creation is controlled, you must post in the appropriate place in the forums to have a client account created. An admin will PM you in the forums with your FSEcon login information.

Once your account is created, I can send you an invite for the SoCal Airways group and it's fleet groups, to allow you to fly our aircraft. There will be more information if needed, available at our forums.

It is not a mandatory online type of system. You can fly FSEcon flights without involving VATSIM at all, as is sometimes preferred, for use of time compression. However, any FS Econ flight would easily integrate for use on VATSIM, either IFR or VFR.
N22DB

Ryan Tashma

Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:31 pm

WOOOO-HOOOO!

I just got back from a very short-notice, cramped, (and severely internet-deprived) 7 weeks at sea. Before I left, I caught the FSE bug from another ZLA pilot. I laid low for a month or two wondering if anyone here would also find it as addictive as I have.

Well, as I checked my FBO account balances and saw lots of payments by SX, RC and the rest of the SoCal Airways crew, I guess the answer is yes. Huge THANK YOU to everyone who's been flying into L26 and L65 lately!!! :D

I'm slowly expanding Little Beaver Aviation and I really appreciate your support.

///RT

P.S. Don't forget about the helos. The Hovercontrol B412 is a beautiful aircraft with a ridiculous passenger capacity. And there are tons of lucrative short hops around ZLA (esp. AVX, LAX, VNY, LGB, SLI).
Ryan "RT" Tashma
S-2!!! / ZLA I-11 rated
"Approach, what's the tower?"
"That's a big tall building with glass all around it, but that's not important right now."

David Brewer

Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Welcome back. Glad we could be of help.
Be sure to stop by Santa Monica (KSMO) or Yucca Valley (L22)
Of course, if you're interested in joining us, you've got the links above.

So Little Beaver passengers are your doing? I grew up in the IE, I chuckled a bit when I saw that. I guess I'd figured they were Little Legaue players/families arriving for championships near Glen Helen. ;)

Perris (L65) and Hesperia (L26) I know about... are there any other FBO/pass.term. you have, I'll try to work more of them into our routing if you'd like the extra traffic.

And speaking of Perris, let me know when you've got some time if you'd consider splitting the field with us. I lived on a hill just north-west of that field where I could climb up and spot both Perris and March.
I've already gotten a plan set up with the owner of many SoCal FBOs for splitting some airports (some very namely ones even) with us. In the sake of expanding the area, more-so than holding both lots at small or 3 lots at large fields with loads of expiring passenger assignments.

Jump on our boards if you get a chance. Don't want to get this conversation lost here.
N22DB

Ryan Tashma

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:28 am

David,

I've re-organized my Little Beaver Aviation routes for our mutual benefit.

Previously, all of my PTs were hubbed with KLAX. I've switched my hub to KSMO, so it's easier for the SoCal team to fly my passengers and also so you guys get a split of the GCFs.

I've also set up new routes from L26 & L65 to L22. Again, easier for SoCal to carry my passengers and more sharing of GCFs. This also makes a pair of nice 2-leg routes in and out of L22 to KSMO.

///Ryan
Ryan "RT" Tashma
S-2!!! / ZLA I-11 rated
"Approach, what's the tower?"
"That's a big tall building with glass all around it, but that's not important right now."

Return to “ZLA VFR Flying Club”